Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Posted by on August 30, 2017

Hi! My name is Molly Humphries and I am a junior History, English, and Art History triple major at Wofford College. I will be spending the Fall 2017 semester in Dublin, Ireland where I will continue my studies in both History and English. With only five days left until I leave, all that is left to do now is wait! My last day of work was today, so I would have enough time to get ready, but the truth is that I’ve been ready for a few weeks! It doesn’t feel real that I won’t be returning to Wofford until January and that I will actually be living across the ocean (I think excitement/nerves will actually hit me when I board the plane.) I’ve packed, unpacked, and repacked countless times, made what seems like hundreds of checklists and to-do lists, attempted to read all I can on Ireland, and wished my hardest that I can be in both places at once (Wofford and Dublin). Although I will miss all my little terriers, being on my perfect little campus, staying up all night with Aubree, eating every meal with Hannah, my little nug Wells, and of course Mikey, I cannot wait to experience all that Ireland (and studying abroad in general) has to offer! Stay tuned for more updates and pictures; I can’t wait to share everything! If you have any travel tips about traveling to Europe, please feel free to leave a comment!

5 Responses to Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

1. Joan McCraw

So proud of you Molly and all of your accomplishments…I LOVE keeping up with you and all your adventures.. You are so blessed to be able to see God`s world first hand!!! Just said a prayer for you.. I don`t know which is best for you…Facebook or e-mail, but whatever is easiest for you to share your memories, it will be okay for me…Love you so much!!!

• Molly

Thank you so much Mrs. Joan! I am very thankful for such an incredible school and international office that makes it so easy to travel and study all over. I cannot wait to keep you updated, and I ask that you continue to pray for me as I travel.

2. Wells

DONT LEAVE

3. Sandra Clark

Best wishes, stay safe and keep in touch and keep us updated we love you here at the pond !❤️