Quick Update: Weather and Final Days

Posted by on December 6, 2013

I know its typically a bore to talk about the weather…but I just can’t resist. Yesterday and today a winter storm lashed through Copenhagen taking out public transportation across the city of Copenhagen and throughout other regions of Denmark as well! I cycled home with ease around 4pm but if I had waited another hour, I probably would have ended up like the falling cyclists: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=151_1386280417

In any case, I am safe and sound and had a cozy night of preparing for finals, drinking hot tea, watching Wallstreet (the Charlie Sheen version), listening to the wind whipping outside, and realizing that I had just finished my last and final day of class at DIS. It was sad saying goodbye to teachers I will probably not get to see for a long time, if ever. I was ready to say goodbye to the city, but I forgot I have to say goodbye to the people who made it special for me. I guess that’s the nature of studying abroad though. You never think you have to leave and then suddenly, departure is days away.

I still have a few adventures to look forward to. Finals, if that counts as an adventure, and a trip to Vienna, Austria next week to visit my friend Ashlyn Keightly. It truly is whiplash (without being too corny with weather puns) here in Denmark.

(Oh and a final comment on the weather–the sun is out from around 8:30 am until 3pm these days…that will not be missed when I return to the states. I know the sun sets early in the winter, but 3pm?!?)

44 Responses to Quick Update: Weather and Final Days

1. Farooq

I wish I will be there and enjoy with your.I am DISH TV agent and I go around the world for business trip.Traveling is FUN!

2. Billy Childes

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

3. MONITORING KAMERY BIAŁYSTOK

I got what you mean , thanks for posting.Woh I am delighted to find this website through google. “If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.” by Seneca.

4. http://alicja.duchiewicz.pl/sesja-ciazowa/

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

5. Samochody Opinie

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to look more posts like this.

6. Itgoo

I do agree with all the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

7. penjenayah ragut

You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject and found most persons will go along with with your blog.

8. RED HOME NIERUCHOMOŚCI SZCZECIN

Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

9. cennik usług informatycznych

I like this blog so much, saved to favorites. “I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.” by Dorothy Parker.

10. tanie drzwi

Great tremendous issues here. I?¦m very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i am looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

11. porady komputerowe

Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been at the look out for such info.

12. DIAGNOSTYKA MIKROBIOLOGICZNA WROCŁAW

You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the internet for the problem and located most people will associate with with your website.

13. Xiaomi Mi 4

I like this web site so much, saved to my bookmarks. “Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man.” by Norman Cousins.

14. produkty finansowe

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

15. http://www.eibach.najtaniej24.net

You could certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

16. Ciri Lelaki Gentlemen

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

17. Biuro Na Start

You are my breathing in, I possess few web logs and sometimes run out from post :). “Yet do I fear thy nature It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness.” by William Shakespeare.

18. BIURO INVESTUM PL

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve be mindful your stuff prior to and you’re simply too fantastic. I actually like what you have bought right here, really like what you are saying and the way in which through which you are saying it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a tremendous website.

19. http://joomlaweb.net.pl/

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

20. Wisata Pulau Tidung

final day at Pulau Tidung

21. Jasa SEO

about Jasa SEO

22. ślusarz poznań

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

23. Perkahwinan Berakhir Dengan Penceraian

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely superb chance to discover important secrets from this website. It can be so nice and full of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your web site more than three times in a week to find out the fresh guides you will have. And of course, I’m also certainly motivated with the powerful secrets served by you. Certain 2 ideas in this post are unequivocally the simplest we’ve had.

24. okrągłe pasy

Very interesting topic, thankyou for posting. “The friendship that can cease has never been real.” by Saint Jerome.

25. okrągłe pasy

I like this post, enjoyed this one thank you for posting. “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” by Albert Einstein.

26. prawo jazdy b

You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most persons will consent with your blog.

27. Ronny Hofstra

It?¦s really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

28. geico rental insurance

Great amazing things here. I?¦m very happy to see your post. Thanks so much and i’m having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

29. is primerica a good company

Loving the information on this internet site, you have done outstanding job on the content.

30. vimax malaysia

It?¦s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

31. Marihuana Nasiona

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

32. BIURO PODATKOWE KATOWICE

I am happy that I found this web site, just the right information that I was searching for! .

33. BIURO RACHUNKOWE

Good post. I be taught one thing more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It can always be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and follow a bit something from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

34. izolacja rur

Very clean internet site, thankyou for this post.

35. Rita Rudaini Bawa Anak Ke London Raikan Birthday

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for! “If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor.” by Jennifer Jones.

36. http://2sympleks.pl/

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I¦m happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

37. Zezwolenie na bron palna i gazowa Słupsk

Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

38. Przewodniki pascal

Some truly nice and useful info on this site, as well I think the style has got good features.

39. MECHANIKA SAMOCHODOWA WOŁOMIN

You are my breathing in, I possess few blogs and occasionally run out from to post .

40. Http://Www.Lombardwroclawska.Pl

Simply a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great style.

41. Stylizacja paznokci Warszawa

That is the correct blog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually laborious to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

42. TIPSY WARSZAWA

I needed to post you one little observation to help say thanks a lot over again for your personal precious principles you’ve provided above. This has been so tremendously open-handed with people like you to deliver publicly what exactly some people would have distributed for an e-book in order to make some dough for their own end, notably seeing that you might have done it in case you wanted. These basics additionally worked like the good way to recognize that the rest have the identical fervor much like mine to know the truth significantly more pertaining to this matter. I believe there are several more pleasant periods ahead for individuals that take a look at your site.

43. anzac tours turkey

You have mentioned very interesting points! ps decent website .

44. WWW.GBURCZYK-MEBLE.PL